Glory be to God! It is an honor that the blog was nominated for an award by Your Godly Words. This blog is a mission that God has given me and it took me awhile to be obedient. But I’m glad that I finally said yes to the mission because God has been teaching me so much about Him, His word, His plans and His people. So it is such an honor that the blog has been nominated for an award already. Thank you “Your Godly Words blog” for the nomination. Check Here for their post about the award. And stay connected with them for a daily word from God.
What is Sunshine Blogger Award? It is an award given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How does Sunshine Blogger Award work?
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
Questions from blogger
1) What motivates you to keep going each day? God.
2) What’s your go-to stress reliever? Prayer.
3) Name one simple thing that give you so much joy? Knowing that God planned my life.
4) If the world consisted of just you and one other person, who would you want that person to be? Hard question, but a 2 year old.
5) Have you ever watched the sun set? Yes, it’s a beautiful site.
6) If yes, how did it make you feel/If no,why have you yet to watch it set? Thankful to God.
7) Where would your dream vacation be? Somewhere tropical.
8) Have you ever been to the beach? Yes, perks of living in Florida.
9) If yes, use one word to describe how it made you feel/ If no, do you plan to visit a beach soon? I felt relaxed, especially if it’s at night.
10) What is usually the first thing that comes to your mind each morning when you wake? Thank You Jesus!
11) Do you reflect on your day at night when you lay in bed? Yes, very often.
I nominate the following blogs listed below. They produce excellent content which is why I read their blogs regularly. They are doing the work of God which is very rewarding in so many ways. Click the names below to check their blog. I promise you won’t be disappointed.
Questions for the nominees
- What inspired you to blog?
- What is one of the major challenges you face with blogging?
- What do you do when you have writer’s block?
- Do you find yourself proofreading your work over and over again?
- When did you accept Jesus?
- How do you deal with those that are not saved?
- Is it frustrating for you to deal with them?
- What is one of your future goals?
- Are you currently working to attain that goal?
- How often do you pray?
- How do you strengthen your prayer life?
Nominees are welcome to continue the trend, nominate 11 new blogs and ask them 11 questions. It’s a great way for exposure for the blogs.